Disclosure of information in the Website
Use of some of the Website services may requires registration and/or provision of information (such as identification data, contact information, payment information). Without disclosing information requested in certain fields, you will not be able to use the Website services which require consent and/or providing information.
You are not obligated to disclose any information by law to the Company nor to third parties in connection with the Website services, and you do so at your choice and consent. In case you do not wish to provide any information, you are kindly requested not to use the Website.
Information gathered during use of the Website
While you are using the Website, The Company may gather information on your surfing habits, including contents you have created or uploaded to the Website, information or advertisements you have read, the pages you viewed, the services that interested you, the location of your computer and details of the IP address through which you accessed the Website, etc.
The Company is further entitled to gather, and to avail itself of third-party services to gather and analyze, anonymous, statistical or aggregate information in connection with the use of the Website, including information relating to your personal details and your activity in the Website.
Use of the information
- To enable you to use the services in the Website;
- To allow payments or clearing purposes, within the Website, when you provided to us your payment information (including credit card details) and registered to our payment service.
- To identify you in recurring uses of Website services which require registration and in order to eliminate the need to enter your details upon any new use;
- To allow you to recover your website password (for which purpose, the Company shall use your cellular number);
- To improve and enrich the services and content included in the Website, including the creation of new services and content adapted to users’ requirements and expectations and including the revision or cancelation of existing services and content;
- To enable you and other users to personalize the services in the Website to your references, and, for that goal, to profile clients and to monitor the actions of users in the Website;
- To send you updates and to contact you when The Company believes it is necessary;
- To ensure the regular operation and development of the Website;
- For marketing purposes
- As part of statistical data that is being stored by the Company for its own use and/or as part of data transferred to third parties as long as such data will not identify you by your name or other identifying details.
Disclosure of information to third parties
The Company will not transfer your personal details and the information collected on your activity in the Website to third parties, other than in the following cases:
- Should you violate the terms and conditions of the Binding Documents or part thereof, or should you perform, through the Website or in connection therewith, actions considered by the Company to be contrary to law or an attempt to perform such actions.
- Should the Company receive a judicial order instructing it to disclose your particulars or the information about you to a third party.
- Should a certified authority require this, after the Company has investigated and found that such requirement is reasonable and justified. In any event, The Company will disclose only the minimum information required.
- In any dispute, argument, claim, demand or legal proceedings, if any, between you and The Company.
- In any case where The Company is of the opinion that disclosure of the information is necessary to prevent serious injury to your person or property, or to the person or property of a third party.
- The Company is entitled to disclose and share anonymous, aggregate and statistical information with other company or organization related to the Company and with suppliers, business partners and any and all third parties at its sole discretion, but it shall not knowingly or intentionally reveal your identity to such third parties without your consent; in any event, the Company shall not reveal your personal information, including the information collected from the Website to advertisers for advertisement purposes.
The above data transfer may include transfer to or access from a country outside your country of residence, subject to an agreement applying the requirements of the applicable data privacy laws.
Cookies are text files that your browser creates when it receives an order from the Website’s computers. Some Cookies expire when you close your browser, and others are saved on your computer’s hard disk. Cookies can contain diverse information such as the pages you have visited, the time you spent in the Website, from where you reached the Website, information you would like to see when entering the Website, and more.
If you do not want to accept Cookies you can prevent this by changing your browser definitions. To do this, please consult your browser’s Help file. However, remember that blocking Cookies may prevent you from using part of the Website’s services and features, or those in other websites.
Additionally, you can delete the Cookies stored in your computer at any time. We recommend doing so only if you are absolutely sure that you do not want the Website to be customized to suit your preferences, and if you want the Website not to identify you on repeat visits to sections in the Website that require registration. As Cookies sometimes prevent the need to enter user names and passwords, we recommend that they not be deleted unless you are absolutely certain that you have first written down all the information required to use the Website and kept it in a safe place.
The Company applies information security systems and procedures in the Website. While these systems and procedures reduce the risks of unauthorized penetration of the Company’s computer systems, they are not one hundred percent secure. Consequently, the Company does not warrant that the Website services will be absolutely immune to unauthorized access to the information stored in its systems.
Rights to access, alter or delete information
You are entitled to review your personal information stored in the Company database. In Addition, if you found such information to be mistaken, incomplete, unclear or outdated, you may address the Company with a request to have the information altered or deleted. Should the Company have cause to deny your request, it shall notify you, and you may appeal such decision, in accordance with the manner set in the data privacy regulations.
The Company makes sure to comply with the provisions of the law and respects the right of the users of the Website and of others to privacy, to their good name, or any and all other rights. If you have been negatively affected by the Website and/or in regard to any other matter, please contact us through the following channels, and we will make every effort to address the matter as soon as possible: